Turning the Page is funded by gifts and donations.
I believe that there should be no financial barrier for people to get the help they need.
Many of the people coming to Turning the Page have financial constraints.
- They have very limited funds
- They don’t have a credit card
- They might have someone watching their finances – spouse, parent, critical bully
Also, some, don’t know how or they feel scared and unsure about doing online financial transactions.
I want them to receive the help they need. Don’t you?
Can you partner with me?
It’s a heart thing.
You must each decide in your heart how much to give. 2 Corinthians 9:7 New Living Translation
In other words: you decide how much you’d like to contribute to Turning the Page.
Whether $1, $10, $100, or $1,000, every dollar makes a dramatic impact and allows me to continue to offer everything as a gift.
Would you like to be part of this?
Here are six easy ways to help.
1. Donate directly
- (Sorry, I am not registered as a charity, so you will not be able to claim tax deductions from me.)
- If you have a New Zealand bank account, you can donate directly to my bank account. Please note in the transaction that this is for Turning the Page. Here is the bank account. 02-1244-0108530-000
- Via banking agency such as Western Union
DO NOT SEND ME A CHEQUE. New Zealand banking no longer accepts cheques.
2. Become part of my Patreon Community.
Patreon is an excellent way of supporting artists and creatives.
Each month, you give a predetermined amount of as little as $1 US/ month.
All you have to do is supply Patreon with your account details, and they will take a payment out of your bank and pop it in mine. Simple. Become a Patron!
3.Buy Me A Coffee
How about buying me a coffee or two or three?
You can buy me a one-off coffee or keep me caffeinated every month with this option.
You can also send me a little message, too.
I, of course, may not buy a coffee, but your donation will go into the support of Turning the Page, which truly means a great deal to me.
4. Amazon wishlist.
I love to read, so I am sharing with you my Amazon Wishlist.
Check it out and perhaps buy me a book. I prefer Kindle books but am happy to have the paper version.
This is a free option. It won’t cost you any dollars. When you see a new post either here on the website or Facebook or Twitter, please share it with your community.
Sharing means a great deal to me.
Thanks for being part of the Turning the Page community, and if you have any other ideas in which you can support the website, then please email me at email@example.com